Thursday, July 22

Commonly used phrases at the office &what they actually mean!!!

Commonly used phrases at the office &what they actually mean!!!


For your information please (FYI) ------We don’t know what to do with this, so you please keep it

Noted & returned------ we don’t know what to do with this so please keep it a little while.

Review & comment------ do the dirty work so that I can forward it.

Actions please------goes & get you involved for me so that I can claim the credit.

For your necessary action------ its your headache now.

Copy to -------- here is the share of the headache.

For your approval, please --------put your neck on the chopping board for me.

Action is being taken------ your correspondence is lost & we are trying to locate it.

Your letter is receiving our attention------we are still trying to figure out what you want.

Please discuss-------- I don’t know what the hell this is, so please brief me.

For your immediate action------do it now or you will get into trouble.

Please reply soon------- please be efficient, it makes me look inefficient.

We are investigating / processing your request with relevant authorities-------they are causing the delay, not us.

Regards------- thanks for reading this nonsense.

No comments:

Post a Comment